Monday, April 21, 2008

A waste of gas, money, and time

During a February day in 2008, I drove around the Elmhurst College parking lot for 1 hour and 15 minutes because there was no available parking. Additionally, I went to the off-campus parking lots and they were also full. After awhile, it becomes very aggravating - especially when you leave your house an hour before your class starts just because you know that you won't be able to find parking. On top of the aggravation that I was already feeling, the lack of parking made me late for my class that day. I was even more pissed off because a tardy counts as an absence in the class that I was late for.

No comments:

crowded parking

crowded parking
somedays are really bad (http://chronicle.augusta.com/stories/081903/met_174-1114.000.shtml)